RMIT University Vietnam is an Asian campus of Melbourne-based university RMIT. It has two campuses in Vietnam, in Ho Chi Minh City and in Hanoi respectively. Home to more than 6,000 students and staff from more than 25 countries, RMIT Vietnam offers a uniquely diverse learning experience in a vibrant and culturally rich country.
Under this arrangement with RMIT, Vietnam campus (credit transfer arrangement), students get a unique opportunity to carry out the first two years of study at SAITM, Faculty of Engineering and then transfer to RMIT Vietnam for the third year of study. Graduates of RMIT benefits from the international recognition RMIT has for its programs in engineering and information technology. RMIT's Engineering program is provisionally accredited by Engineers Australia, therefore graduates will be immediately eligible for graduate membership of Engineers Australia.
• Complete two years of study at SAITM, Sri Lanka and transfer to RMIT, Vietnam
• An affordable degree with international exposure
• State-of-the-art facilities to gain real-world skills
• Eligible for graduate membership of Engineers Australia, upon graduation.
• Engage in industry-based projects and industrial placements
• Minimum academic qualifications:
At least three (3) “S” grades for all three subjects in one sitting within three (3) attempts from the G.C.E A/L Examination conducted by the Department of Examinations, Sri Lanka, including; “Combined Mathematics and Physics” or an equivalent as per the guidelines set-out by the UGC for the “Admission of students with foreign qualifications to undergraduate courses of the universities in Sri Lanka”. In the case of a foreign examination: results approved by the respective higher education authority of the relevant country and MoFA, Sri Lanka.
• Minimum English language requirement:
- IELTS (Academic) 6.5+ (no band below 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT 92+ (no band below 20)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) 58+ (no communication band below 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) 176+ (no band below 169)